The Taylor & Francis Reviewer Training Network inform us about its online workshop based on the following theme :
“Excellence in Peer Review”
Date : Friday 16th july 2021
Program details :
- Peer review: process, value and challenges
- Responsibilities and ethical guidelines for peer reviewers
- Critical appraisal of articles
- Writing a review report
- Case studies and peer experience sharing
Traget audience :
- Researchers who want to gain experience as peer reviewers, who have some experience of publishing as authors.
- Peer reviewers who are looking to improve their skillsNB : This workshop is aimed, particularly, at researchers in human and social sciences, arts and related domains.
Subscription link :